Why not start the new year with a new challenge? If you have regular business contacts with Chinese people, being able to converse with them can be very important to establish trust and maintain a good relationship. Learning Chinese from the comfort of your own home, guided by an experienced and patient Chinese professor might therefore be the perfect solution for you!
We are proud to announce our next series of Online Business Chinese language courses, organized by the Belgian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (BCECC) and the Confucius Institute at Group T – Academy. Join us from January onwards and learn some new language skills!
For a recap of previous editions and some positive feedback by previous students, please click here.
Interested in joining the courses but uncertain about your level? Or do you have other questions about the courses? Then follow our 40-minute Q&A session on January 10, 2022 at 15:00 CET, during which teacher Mr. Liao will be able to answer all of your questions and doubts. Please register yourself via email@example.com.
General info that applies to all levels:
Learn grammatical basics and receive tips and tricks on cultural differences in 10 sessions of 90 minutes each, from January 17, 2022 to March 27, 2022.
Target group: absolute beginners who want to start from scratch
- Learn around 150 basic words on 10 topics, such as greeting people, introducing yourself and others, your age, date and time, etc.
- Discover how the systems of pinyin and Hanzi work
- Every Monday, from 12:00 to 13:30 CET
Target group: people who are familiar with about 100 words and the pinyin system
- Learn around 150 new words on topics such as small talk, your job, past actions and events, clock time, locations, office supplies, etc.
- Improve your pronunciation
- Every Wednesday, from 12:00 to 13:30 CET
Target group: advanced learners who have already mastered about 250 words
- Learn around 150 new words on topics such as shopping, ordering food, daily routines, skills, ongoing actions, weather and climate in China, etc.
- Refine your pronunciation even more
- Every Thursday, from 12:00 to 13:30 CET
Live interactive webinars on Zoom
Participants will receive digital handouts, audio files and some suggested apps.
BCECC members: €120/person (VAT Excl.)
Non-members: €150/person (VAT Excl.)