The Belgian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce,POM Antwerp and Antwerp Management School hope to inspire you during THE ANTWERP FORUM – Linking business between China and Europe.
During a one-day conference Chinese and European business people will have the opportunity to gain new insights on business strategies, intercultural exchange and the benefits of cooperation. THE ANTWERP FORUM surely is the place to be for meeting new business partners and initiating long-term relationships across the world.
Some highlights of the programme:
– Academic analysis of the current EU-China business cooperation by Antwerp Management School
– Company testimonial by Dr. Barbara Stelzner, Corporate Communication Director at DJI Europe
– Eric Phillipart, Special counsellor responsible for the 2018 EU-China Tourism Year from the European Commission
– ZHANG Yansheng, Secretary General of the Academic Committee of China’s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC)
– Panel debate on the impact of sustainable innovation on international business cooperation, moderated by Stefan Blommaert
– Industry-specific break-out sessions on clean tech, tourism, …
– Plenty of networking opportunities
Full programme can be found here.
Chinese delegations you will meet at THE ANTWERP FORUM:
• Government-led business delegation from Shaanxi Province, focused on Clean Tech
• Government-led delegation from Chongqing, including companies in logistics, the diamond and cultural business
• Government-led business delegation from Jilin province, focused on manufacture, agriculture,
new energy and new material, finance, robotics etc.
• Business delegation from Tianjin, focused on logistics and free trade zone
• Business delegation from Jinan (TBC)
Date & Time:
27 April 2018 – 9h to 18h
Elzenveld Hotel and Seminar Center
Lange Gasthuisstraat 45
All presentations and panel debates will take place in English or Chinese.
Simultaneous interpretation English-Chinese will be provided during the main programme.
Please fill out the online registration form at theantwerpforum.com
before April 6th 2018.*
Participation fee: € 175 pp (excl. VAT)
*Cancellations after this date cannot be refunded.
Interested to increase your visibility before and during THE ANTWERP FORUM, please visit our website or contact us for more information on our sponsor packages.