A glimpse of Belgian culture, vibes and delights! Join the Consulate General of Belgium in Hong Kong together with a wide network of partner organizations for the first edition of the Belgian Days in Hongkong from 13 to 19 November 2023.
As part of the many festivities, the Belgian Consulate will be organizing an Exclusive 8-course Belgo-Hongkongese four-hands Dinner on Friday 17 Nov in the Man Ho restaurant, JW Marriott Hotel (Pacific Place). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register yourself.
- Food style: Belgian-Chinese fusion – 8 courses – Pairing wine
- Belgian Chef: Alexandre Ciriello – Young Chef of the Year 2023 for Wallonia, and Discovery of the Year in 2018.
- Hong Kong Chef: https://guide.michelin.com/hk/en/article/people/first-day-we-got-our-stars-jayson-tang-of-man-ho
- Master of Ceremony: Mishy Fish, an American television program host and model under ViuTV and based in Hong Kong.
- Musicians: Cheuk-yan Viola (Oboist) and Aaron Leung (flutist)
- 1 Ticket – HK$3,000
- 5 Tickets – HK$ 14,500 (HK$2,900/ ticket)
- 10 Tickets – HK$ 28,000 (HK$2,800/ticket)
From 17-19 November, PMQ, Central will become the venue of the Belgian Fair “Taste Belgium, Love Belgium”. During 3 days, you can walk in freely, taste Belgian beers, fries, waffles and more, buy a selection of Belgian brands and experience Belgian comic strips or enroll for one of our comic design or photography workshops.
For an overview of all the interesting activities that the Belgian Days have to offer, please click here.