Following the success of previous editions, the Belgian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (BCECC) and the Confucius Institute at Group T – Academy are happy to invite you to business Chinese courses for 3 different levels. In 10 sessions, you will learn how to communicate on different topics and receive some grammatical and cultural tips.
Are you an absolute beginner when it comes to speaking Chinese and interested in learning the basics? Join us for the Business Chinese language course Level 1.
Do you already know about 100 words and the pinyin system? Have you followed our level one courses in 2020? Then join us for the Business Chinese language course Level 2 to expand your knowledge on Chinese.
For advanced learners who have already mastered about 250 words or followed our level 2 courses and would like to learn even more, we have set up a Business Chinese language course Level 3.
Two top-notch teachers Prof. Dun Liao and Prof. Mayinuer who have been teaching Mandarin Chinese for 20 years in China, Asia and the UK will teach the course.
Objectives and timing:
General info that applies to all levels: Learn grammatical basics and receive tips and tricks on cultural differences, 10 sessions of 90 minutes each, from April 19 to June 25, 2021
- Learn around 150 basic words on 10 topics, such as greeting people, introducing yourself and others, your age, date and time, etc.
- Discover how the system of pinyin and Hanzi works
- Every Wednesday, 12:00 to 13:30 CET
- Learn around 150 new words on topics such as small talk, your job, past situations, time, skills, daily routines, etc.
- Improve your pronunciation
- Every Friday, 12:00 to 13:30 CET
- Learn around 150 new words on topics such as Shopping, ordering food, comparing things, future plans, ongoing actions, etc.
- Refine your pronunciation even more
- Every Thursday, 12:00 to 13:30 CET
BCECC members: €120/person (VAT Excl.)
Non-members: €150/person (VAT Excl.)
Live interactive webinars on Zoom
Participants will receive digital handouts, audio files and some suggested apps.
Please fill in the form below to confirm your presence before April 2, 2021: