Starts on September 24 - Online
The Belgian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (BCECC) and the Confucius Institute at Group T – Academy are happy to invite you to our weekly online Business Chinese course especially for beginners.
Objectives & Instructors:
- Learn how to use around 150 basic words on 10 topics, such as greeting people, introducing yourself and others, your age, date and time, etc.
- Discover how the system of pinyin and Hanzi works, and grasp some basic grammar rules
- Receive tips and tricks on cultural differences
Two top-notch teachers Prof. Dun Liao and Prof. Mayinuer who have been teaching Mandarin Chinese for 20 years in China, Asia and the UK will teach the course.
Dates & timing
- Classes will start on September 24, 2020 and will take place every Thursday
- On a weekday lunch break, 12:00 to 13:30 CEST (GMT +2).
- 10 sessions of 90 minutes each
Online live interactive webinars
Participants will receive digital handouts, audio files and some suggested apps.
BCECC-Members: 120€/ person (VAT Excl.)
Non-Members: 150€/ person (VAT Excl.)
Interested in joining us? Please fill in the online form below before September 18, 2020!