The year 2020 has been a challenging year for all of us. Despite the difficult circumstances, the Belgian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (BCECC) managed to organize 29 events in 2020, most of them online, with great topics and fascinating speakers. In total we welcomed more than 2000 participants, both BCECC members and non-members. We look forward to continue supporting Belgian-Chinese business exchanges in 2021 with many activities.
With the new year just started, the Belgian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (BCECC) is already planning the agenda for the first half of 2021. We will share some exciting news and events with you soon, but obviously there are still uncertainties regarding the Covid-19 situation in Belgium.
We would like to thank our loyal members for staying a BCECC member in 2020 and 2021. We were fortunate to keep our membership stable and even welcome several new members to the biggest Belgian-Chinese community in Belgium in 2020.
BCECC, WE HELP YOU IN GROWING YOUR BUSINESS FROM BRUSSELS TO BEIJING!
Interested in gaining access to the broadest network in the Belgian-Chinese business world? A BCECC membership is open to small, medium and large companies and organizations, as well as to individuals who subscribe to the Chamber’s objectives. All memberships are valid until the end of the calendar year 2021.
Why should your company join the BCECC?
- We are the biggest bilateral chamber of commerce for companies doing business with or in China.
- Gain access to the broadest network in the Belgian-Chinese business world to find possible clients, partners or to share your business experiences.
- Receive discounts at our regular lunches, China-related seminars, business symposia and information sessions organized by BCECC.
- Stay informed about the latest news on China or the upcoming trade missions to China during our content-driven events.
- Meet Belgian political decision-makers on a federal and regional level and Chinese officials as well as business delegations to promote your company’s products or services.
- Receive referrals from companies and government agencies seeking services your company offers.
- Receive a free copy of our printed newsletter with useful information about China.
- Increase your visibility through a company advertisement on our website, newsletter, Wechat account, or by speaking at one of our events.
More information about the BCECC membership can be found on our website at https://bcecc.be/membership/.