On June 1, 2020, Chinese authorities released the Overall Plan for the Construction of Hainan Free Trade Port (“the Masterplan”), a large-scale plan to transform the entire island province into a Free Trade Port (FTP) – making it the largest special economic zone in China.
Hainan Province, an island at the southernmost point of China is best known for its sandy beaches and resort-lined coast. Due to its proximity with ASEAN nations, the Hainan FTP acts as a frontline to China’s integration with Southeast Asian countries. This has created new opportunities along China’s Belt and Road Initiative; Hainan will be an important node on what is referred to as the “Maritime Silk Road”.
In order for you and your company to explore the opportunities in this new Free Trade Port, the Belgian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (BCECC) is pleased to invite you to this take part in the 2021 China International Consumer Products Expo, which will take place from May 7 to May 10 2021.
China International Consumer Products Expo (Hainan Expo) aims to accelerate the construction of the Hainan Free Trade Port and underline China’s commitment to expand opening-up and sharing business opportunities with the rest of the world. It will be held annually from 2021 and will focus mainly on consumer products, such as fashion, household, food, automobile, consumer electronics, culture, creation, etc…
Why attend the 2021 Hainan Expo?
– Hainan Expo is the only state-level Expo themed imported consumer products held in China.
– Precise Business Matching
– Professional Exhibition Service
– Standard booth: US$ 2,300 (RMB 16,000)/9m²
– Indoor raw space: US $230 (RMB 1,600)/m² (minimum 36m²)
– Outdoor raw space: US $200 (RMB 1,400)/m² (minimum 36m²)
Beneficial discount via the BCECC:
– 10% discount if you register before November 7, 2020
– Exhibitors who utilize more than 200m² exhibition space (included), can enjoy a 10% discount.
– Exhibitors who apply for an exhibition space of over 500m² (included), can enjoy a 20% discount.
Please register via the online form below: