Cross-cultural Leadership Excellence means dealing with diverse or blended organizational and corporate cultures, a variety of stakeholders, specific group dynamics, cultural diversity, and other complexities.
To improve your cross-cultural leadership skills in working across Europe and China, BCECC and ChinaConduct invite you to a one-day workshop on ‘Cross-Cultural Leadership Excellence’ on March 14, 2018 in Brussels. This workshop will provide insight into the main challenges, and will equip you with tools to have impact and excel as a cross-cultural leader.
9:00 Module 1
• How cultures differ
• Crossing contexts: more than culture
• Leadership versus management
• Expertise versus power
• Dealing with HQ and local management
12:30 Lunch break (Chinese lunch)
13:30 Module 2
• Leading cross-cultural teams
• Dealing with different stakeholders
• Building trust and loyalty
• Cross-cultural project management
MCE, Management Centre Europe
Rue de l’Aqueduc 118
For registration, please fill in the form hereunder before March 9, 2018.
Participation fee is 490€ p.p. (VAT excl.) for non-members. BCECC members benefit from 10% off the registration fee.