How to as a cleantech company enlarge your horizon and activities to China? The sky is the limit. The know how of our Flemish Clean tech sector is excellent and our promisîng companies are wanted for co-operation also in China to help buildîng a more sustainable future.
Too complicated? Not at all. Flemish provinces are already, in close co-operation with Cleantech Flanders and Flanders Investment and Trade, working together with the Chinese regions Chengdu, Chongqing, Guangdong, Hebei and Shaanxi.
Within the I²PCC project this network is at your disposal: you get into contact with unique possible partners in promising Chinese regions and niche markets.
Webinar on 30th September:
Due to Corona our event takes place online. Nevertheless, the webinar on 30th September from 2 till 4 p.m will not be less interesting. You will discover what I²PCC has to offer for your company and you will be inspired by the good practices of other companies. You will also learn more about our new support programme for your internationalisation plans towards China.
- Introduction by Ludwig Caluwé, deputy for Economics and International co-operation, province of Antwerp
- Results of sectoranalysis as a base for future service, by Michiel Dewagtere, Prospex. Prospex surveyed the needs of start-ups and growing cleantech companies. The support programme of I²PCC is based upon these results. Michiel Dewagtere of Prospex will present these results.
- Doing business in China: from adventure to best practice– frequent difficulties and their solutions, by I²PCC. In which phase of the internationalisation process you encounter which difficulties and how to survive these? The colleagues of I²PCC show tips & tricks and best practices.
- Expert panel: doing business in or with China, with Michèle Surinx (Flanders Investment & Trade), Frans Snijkers (Cleantech Flanders), Koen De Ridder (Unizo) en Steven Couwels (Real To Desk).
- interactive Q&A and online networking.
The webinar will be held in Dutch.
When: 30th September 2020, 2- 4 p.m.
How: online event, shortly before the webinar you will receive a link with information
Cost: free of charge
But registration is compulsary, through this form before 29th September.
I²PCC is a joint project of the provincies of Antwerp, Limburg, East-Flanders and Flemish Brabant, with the support of Cleantech Flanders and Flanders Investment & Trade. The project receives financial support of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).