BCECC is pleased to invite you to the 2017 China-EU SME Cross-Border Investment and Trade Conference organised by Bank of China, together with its European Partner EUROCHAMBRE. This event, supported by the BCECC, will be held on Friday June 2, 2017 (tbc), in Brussels, Belgium.
Prior to the event, virtual meetings will be organised to facilitate the connection between the Chinese and European companies while during the matchmaking, around 100 Chinese and 200-300 European companies, will be seating face to face to finalise their business agreements.
During the matchmaking event, there will be several rounds of B to B negotiations focusing primarily on 8 industry segments:
• Agriculture & Food Industry
• Bio-Pharmacy & Health Care
• Chemical Industry
• Environment and Renewable Energies
• High Technology
• High-end Equipment Manufacturing
• Winter Sports and Cross-Border Tourism
– To engage with pre-selected Chinese companies which are strategically interested in doing business with European companies
– To meet directly with decision makers given that the event takes place in parallel to the 19th EU-China Summit
– To receive targeted support before, during and after the brokerage event
– To have access to Debt-Equity Combination Financing and Bank of China Customised Service
How to participate:
– Register and publish your collaboration wishes
– Browse the participant list and evaluate the companies you are interested in
– Finalise your personalised meeting schedule booking meetings with relevant counterparts
Interested in joining us? please register online.
For further details about the event, please send an email to email@example.com or phone +32 2405 66 63 / +32 2405 66 91.
Looking forward to meeting you there!