The Belgium-Hong Kong Society will be organizing a webinar on doing business in Hong Kong on December 1, 2020.
3 Belgian entrepreneurs will share their insight on managing businesses in Hong Kong and what the influence of COVID-19 and the new National Security Law has been. In addition, representatives of the HKSAR Government and the Belgian Federal Government will provide updates on the latest developments of Hong Kong.
- Goedele Zwaenepoel (Director of Art & Antiques, Axel Vervoordt)
- Edward Verté (CEO, Diamanti Per Tutti)
- Olivier Dubois (Director, Tritas Consulting)
- Eddie Cheung (Special Representative for Hong Kong Economic and Trade Affairs to the European Union)
- Peter Robberecht (Consul General of Belgium to Hong Kong and Macao)
- Paula Kant (Head of Investment Promotion, InvestHK Brussels)
- Alexander De Beir (Chairman, BHKS; Moderator of the webinar)
Participation is free of charge. For all practical information and to register, please visit the BHKS website: https://www.bhks.be/pg_n.php?id_menu=122