Innovation in China is a hot topic nowadays. Some people claim the Chinese system is not innovative; others claim China is the future of innovation.
To give you insight in China’s business context and help innovative companies to make informed decisions in setting up connections, and in negotiating with the Chinese, the Belgian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (BCECC) and ChinaConduct invite you to a one-day workshop on “Innovation in China: getting connected and building sustainable relationships” on October 25, 2018 in Brussels. Moreover, it will help you to get a realistic view on how to start, how to proceed, and how to build long-term business relationships.
Target public: companies and researchers involved in innovation with China.
9:00 Module 1
• China and innovation
• Five Year Plans and business goals in China
• Creative minds, R&D in China
• China’s fast and innovative society
• Eu-China projects and the position of Belgium
• How to protect yourself, legally and beyond
• Dreaming big, facing reality
12:30 Lunch break (Chinese lunch)
13:30 Module 2
• China projects: jumping in or building up?
• Dealing with Chinese stakeholders: who is who and what to expect
• Reciprocity, building trust and loyalty
• Cases and discussion
MCE, Management Centre Europe
Rue de l’Aqueduc 118
For registration, please fill in the form hereunder before October 19, 2018.
Participation fee is 490€ p.p. (VAT excl.) for non-members. BCECC members benefit from 10% off the registration fee.
Cancelation policy: Cancellations received after the registration deadline and “no-shows” will be charged in full.