The Belgian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (BCECC) is hiring a paid intern!
Starting date: August onwards
Duration: 4 months with possibility of fixed contract afterwards
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: Paid internship
Our mission: BCECC’s objectives are to promote commercial, industrial, scientific and financial co-operation between Belgium and the People’s Republic of China; to enhance information exchange; to develop contacts between Belgian and Chinese enterprises, and between Belgian and Chinese trade and economy related government official institutions.
– Support BCECC team in the organization of events/projects
– Maintain good relationship with existing members/partners and develop new business network
– Administration work (Invoicing, writing communication materials, updating website etc.)
– Database management (updating information, event registration etc.)
The required qualifications are:
– Bachelor degree or above in sinology, business communication, marketing or related field;
– Hands-on mentality and pro-active problem solver
– Interest in administrative work
– Proficient knowledge of English, French and/or Dutch. Knowledge of Chinese would be an asset.
– Good interpersonal skills and Interest in business in China
– A flexible and energetic team player
If you are interested, please send your cv and short motivation letter to Mrs. Chen Si: email@example.com.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.