How could China grow so fast and become a major global player in just a few decades? What is the strategy behind what looks like a miracle? And what can Belgian companies learn from that?
The Belgian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (BCECC), among with ChinaConduct, is pleased to invite you to the workshop “Doing business with Chinese characteristics: Strategy lessons Belgian companies can learn from” on April 23, 2020.
This workshop will highlight the main aspects of China’s long-term very specific strategies. It will provide tools to deal more efficiently and effectively with China and Chinese (potential) partners today.
8.30 – 9.00 Registration
9.00 – 12.30 Presentations of the following topics
– Main features of China’s strength and long term strategy
– Chinese strategy in ancient times and today
– “Chinese characteristics”
– Goal setting in China
– Speed of execution
– Speed of technological development in China
– China in Europe today
12:30 – 13.30 Lunch break
13:30 – 17.00 Presentations of the following topics
– Assessment of your own strengths and weaknesses vis-a-vis China
– How to put your own items on the agenda
– Understanding China’s communication
– Chinese companies as (potential) partner
– Cases and discussion
– Tools and action points
Tribes Brussels City Center
Avenue Louizalaan 279
441€/person (VAT excl.)
490€/person (VAT excl.)
Cancellations received after the registration deadline and “no-shows” will be charged in full.
Please fill in the online form before April 18, 2020.