How could China grow so fast and become a major global player in just a few decades? What is the strategy behind what looks like a miracle? And what can Belgian companies learn from that?
The Belgian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (BCECC), among with ChinaConduct, is pleased to invite you to the workshop “Doing business with Chinese characteristics: Strategy lessons Belgian companies can learn from” on April 23, 2020.
This workshop will highlight the main aspects of China’s long-term very specific strategies. It will provide tools to deal more efficiently and effectively with China and Chinese (potential) partners today.
If necessary, we will change the workshop to an online format!
8.30 – 9.00 Registration
9.00 – 12.30 Presentations of the following topics
– Main features of China’s strength and long term strategy
– Chinese strategy in ancient times and today
– “Chinese characteristics”
– Goal setting in China
– Speed of execution
– Speed of technological development in China
– China in Europe today
12:30 – 13.30 Lunch break
13:30 – 17.00 Presentations of the following topics
– Assessment of your own strengths and weaknesses vis-a-vis China
– How to put your own items on the agenda
– Understanding China’s communication
– Chinese companies as (potential) partner
– Cases and discussion
– Tools and action points
Tribes Brussels City Center
Avenue Louizalaan 279
441€/person (VAT excl.)
490€/person (VAT excl.)
Cancellations received after the registration deadline and “no-shows” will be charged in full.
Please fill in the online form before April 18, 2020.