China’s borders have reopened, and you’re probably very eager to travel again to be able to discover business opportunities physically. One great platform for this is the 6th China International Import Expo (CIIE), scheduled to be held physically in Shanghai from November 5 to 10, 2023.
Why attend the CIIE as an exhibitor?
- Discover 2800+ exhibitors from 127 countries and regions from sectors ranging from food, automobiles, electrical engineering, to medical equipment and cosmetics and much more
- Ideally located in Shanghai, the trade center of China, strong economic hub with well-developed service industries
- Tap the huge Chinese market with a rapidly expanding consumption and import growth
- CIIE features large-scale exhibitions with diversified and targeted supporting activities & quality services: enjoy facilitated participation to customs clearance, inspection and quarantine, long-term one-stop transaction services both online and offline, strengthen your IP rights, etc.
- Strengthen your global brand: improve your brand exposure and expand your company’s influence in the world thanks to the CIIE’s global media attention
Interested in attending as an exhibitor? Don’t hesitate to contact us for all booth prices at email@example.com! A group discount will apply when multiple companies register as an exhibitor including exhibition space through the BCECC.
Still not sure you want to book a booth at CIIE? Ask all of your questions about the exhibition directly to the organizers! The BCECC will be receiving a delegation from the China International Import Expo Bureau on 24 April, so get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to meet the delegation.