The 12th EU-China Business and Technology Cooperation Fair has become a significant event for building ever closer relationship between the 27 EU member states and China. It represents the largest platform for investment, trade and technological cooperation between European Union and China gathering thousands of participants. This year’s edition will take place in Chengdu and Qingdao from October 24 to 31, 2017.
From this event, numerous cooperation agreements have been settled on a high-level: agreements between airports to launch direct flights, twin city relations, establishment of consulates, etc.
24-28 October, Chengdu:
– B2B meetings, networking and matchmaking events
– Visit to local Chinese companies and clusters
– Social activities: tour in Chengdu or neighboring places
– Special Event in Mianyang Science City
29-31 October, Qingdao:
– B2B matchmaking
– EU-CHINA Marine Technology and Economic Cooperation Forum
– EU-CHINA Environmental Protection Technology Cooperation Seminar
– EU-CHINA Aviation Industry Cooperation Seminar
These are but a few of the events that will give you the opportunity to network, exchange and learn more about policies to start up a business in China.
For more information, please refer to the invitation: The 12th EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair